Xpress Pass - Xpedited Check-In

CrankySailor

Anyone know at what point X determies if you are available for Xpedited check-in at the pier in Port Everglades?  I completed everything and have the passes digitally, in the app, but I have not been flagged for expedited check-in.  I had assumed that once I had all my info entered (passport, photo, payment card), I would be good to go.  Cruise is on 1/27 - so maybe they only work the boarding process a week out or so?

13 hours ago, CrankySailor said:

Anyone know at what point X determies if you are available for Xpedited check-in at the pier in Port Everglades?  I completed everything and have the passes digitally, in the app, but I have not been flagged for expedited check-in.  I had assumed that once I had all my info entered (passport, photo, payment card), I would be good to go.  Cruise is on 1/27 - so maybe they only work the boarding process a week out or so?

Are you sailing out of Terminal 25? We used the app and I don’t remember X confirming our expedited check-in. Once you have entered all your info and uploaded your photo, you should be all set.

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

Are you sailing out of Terminal 25? We used the app and I don’t remember X confirming our expedited check-in. Once you have entered all your info and uploaded your photo, you should be all set.

Yes...on Edge.  Their FAQs state that the pass will indicate “Expedited Boarding” and I assume there is a separate line (similar to TSA PreCheck).

41 minutes ago, CrankySailor said:

Yes...on Edge.  Their FAQs state that the pass will indicate “Expedited Boarding” and I assume there is a separate line (similar to TSA PreCheck).

Once you enter the terminal and they “catch you on camera” the process has begun. A X agent will then scan your pass from the app to check you in. At least that was our experience. Easy easy. And it's even faster getting off the ship!

4 hours ago, CrankySailor said:

We leave on 2/24 on the Edge and our Xpress passes have Expedited Arrival on them.  These are the passes on the App.

We didn't have "expedited" on our Xpress passes (I had already checked in online and couldn't figure out how to modify it on the app to get expedited boarding), but I can't imagine getting onboard any faster than we did. It took about 2 minutes,. We were there early, though, so maybe expedited boarding is advantageous when it is busy?