cruise personaliser question

delgirl

We have booked a select price balcony cabin but because it was the lowest grade showed up as a guarantee, was okay with this as we have no preference where we are on the ship. On cruise personaliser says guarantee but the category is blank, also there is no mention of our onboard credit on there, is this normal or should everything be on there.

To my knowledge, if it was select, even the lowest grade, you should have been able to choose your cabin number. This should show automatically on personaliser.

I thought it only said GUAR for saver fares where you choose the grade and are then assigned a cabin?

I would check your booking.

Good luck,

Andy

have been given my choice for table time and size if it was a saver fare wouldn't be showing yet. did a dummy run of booking on p and o website and it stated that this grade were guarantee only but still have all the benefits of select fare.  I was just wondering why it didn't show up as a guarantee balcony.

Hi

The on board spend will not show up on the personaliser, it should show up on your Booking confirmation invoice which should be e mailed direct from P and O if you booked with them, or you may have to request it from your Travel Agent / Cruise company if you booked thou. them.  Even with a select booking it may not show a stateroom category until the cabin has been assigned to you.  It has happen a few times with us, especially  near the departure date.

Martyn

Edited by mkh999