Infinity TA 2019 versus Edge

lilghallinsf

We are currently booked on the TA Edge but the prices are so high.  Considering switching to the Infinity TA because of price and ports.    Love the ports and itinerary . I am concerned about taking an older ship.  We have done 5 TA's.    4 on the reflection and one on the silhouette.    HELP.   What were the last updates?   Will we like it?   HELP.

I think your real question should be will you be happy on the Edge?  Will you like the Infinite Balcony, lack of traditional daytime activities, lack of lounge type bars like the Ensemble, Rendevous or Sky lounge?  You have lots of sea days on a TA. I would read reviews and comments on the Edge to make sure that is the type of experience you want for a long TA first. 

I was on the Infinity March 2018 - it was fine IMO.  Sure, it needs some refreshing if you look hard, but that did not spoil my experience.

After having been on both the Infinity & Edge, I would choose the Infinity over the Edge right now.

Good luck with your decision. Let us know what you decide.