Westbound Transatlantic.

blackpool belle

14 minutes ago, blackpool belle said:

Hello,

Where does the QM2 dock in New York please?

Almost always at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, 72 Bowne Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231.

The New York cruise schedule for 2019 can be found here showing all of QM2's calls for 2019 are scheduled to be at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal.

https://www.nycruise.com/schedule/

Edit: I just noticed QM2's April 21, 2019 call in New York is missing from the "nycruise" schedule. Not sure what to make of that, but I'd still figure on QM2 being in Brooklyn on that date.

Edited by bluemarble

I think I see what's going on with the "nycruise" schedule with regard to QM2's missing call on April 21, 2019. It's showing the following call for QM2 in New York instead.

4/1/19 Brooklyn Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic

But QM2 will be in Aqaba on 4/1/19 (April 1, 2019). That's probably a typo in the date that was meant to be 4/21/19 which would account for why QM2's call on April 21, 2019 is not on the schedule.

1 minute ago, blackpool belle said:

Thanks for the info. 

Typical, I am on the sailing that arrives on  21 st April. So will assume it will be Brooklyn

Yeah, I noticed from your posting history that you are on the roll call for the crossing arriving on 21st April, so I went back to check that specific date only to find it was missing. But I think we have it sorted now as a simple typo in the date shown on the schedule. I have reported the issue via the "Contact Brooklyn Terminal" link on the "nycruise" website.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2019 at 6:07 PM, bluemarble said:

Almost always at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, 72 Bowne Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231.

The New York cruise schedule for 2019 can be found here showing all of QM2's calls for 2019 are scheduled to be at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal.

https://www.nycruise.com/schedule/

Edit: I just noticed QM2's April 21, 2019 call in New York is missing from the "nycruise" schedule. Not sure what to make of that, but I'd still figure on QM2 being in Brooklyn on that date.

I know! Leaving on that trip. Made me check my voyage personalizer. 

• 2 weeks later...

The "nycruise.com" cruise schedule has now been corrected to show Queen Mary 2 at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal on April 21, 2019 instead of April 1, 2019. When I saw the correction had not been made this morning following the report I submitted to "Contact Brooklyn Cruise Terminal" ten days ago, I reported the issue by following the link to "NYCruise is managed by NYCEDC" and that seems to have done the trick.