Private Tours Enchanting Far East

My Wife and I are travelling on the Discovery on the 30th January. Have had a very highly rated review for a full day tour from Phu My port. We dock on the 11th February.

We are looking for 2 couples to join us on this tour to make it financially viable. The details of the tour are:-

07:00 Arrival at Phu My port

07:30 Pick up from the pier inside of Phu My port to transfer to HCMC

09:00 Visit China town, Thien Hau temple (Sea Goddess temple)

09:30 Enjoy a fantastic trishaw ride through the hustle and bustle of the city to China town

10:30   Visit the War Museum

11:30 Visit the Notre Dam Cathedral and the old post office

12:00  Stop at the city centre, taking nice photos of the City hall, Opera House, enjoy a drink on the rooftop garden at the Rex hotel (not included) or more shopping at many boutiques.

13:00 Enjoy Lunch at Pho 2000 restaurant where President Clinton enjoyed the local specialities of spring rolls and Pho noodle soup in 2000 (not included)

14:00  Shopping at the Ben Thanh market

15:30   Transfer back to Phu My port

17:00 Drop-off at the pier

Tour inclusions:

Private modern transport with air-conditioning, English speaking guide, entrance fees for tourist sites, trishaw ride, refreshment of water and wet tissues and permit to pick up inside the port

Tour exclusions:

Drinks and food, travel insurance, Tips, Costs not included above

The Price is 85 US Dollars. Details of this Trip Adviser5 star tour  

CONTACT    Thi Hoang            thi.smiletours@gmail.com

Let me know if you are joining us

Len and Carol

57 minutes ago, orford.len said:

My Wife and I are travelling on the Discovery on the 30th January. Have had a very highly rated review for a full day tour from Phu My port. We dock on the 11th February.

We are looking for 2 couples to join us on this tour to make it financially viable. The details of the tour are:-

09:30 Enjoy a fantastic trishaw ride through the hustle and bustle of the city to China town

12:00  Stop at the city centre, taking nice photos of the City hall, Opera House, enjoy a drink on the rooftop garden at the Rex hotel (not included) or more shopping at many boutiques.

13:00 Enjoy Lunch at Pho 2000 restaurant where President Clinton enjoyed the local specialities of spring rolls and Pho noodle soup in 2000 (not included)

Tour inclusions:

Private modern transport with air-conditioning, English speaking guide, entrance fees for tourist sites, trishaw ride, refreshment of water and wet tissues and permit to pick up inside the port

Tour exclusions:

Len and Carol

I can highly recommend this company. We have used them on 4 different trips to Vietnam - 3 in Ho Chi Mihn and 1 Hanoi, including the tour you mention.  Thi is the perfect host, but if you do not get her, all the guides are great.

Hi Karen and Paul

Thanks for your posting. We are flying from Birmingham.

Below is the reply to my email request to Thi, who came highly recommended

Dear Len ,

Thank you for your email

Please see the tour detail below.

Would you like to do the tour privately or join the tour with others?

At the moment, I have no bookings confirmed for the tour yet.

Can you post the tour on cruise critic or roll call to invite more people to join the tour?

If I receive requests to join the tour, I will gather a group with you.

Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks and best regards,

Tam  

11 FEB  SAIGON HIGHLIGHTS TOUR

Tour Price: USD 85/person (in a sharing group of 4-6 persons)

Tour Price: USD 75/person (in a sharing group of 7-16 people)

Tour inclusions:

Tour exclusions:

The email for Thi is           thi.smiletours@gmail.com,

My email is                                          orford.len@gmail.com

Be good to meet up.

Len and Carol

On 1/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, orford.len said:

Tour inclusions:

Tour exclusions:

Len and Carol

Hi Len and Carol

we too are flying from Birmingham, Hubby is still undecided between what your tour offers and Mekon Delta river trip! We need to decide in the next day or so, so will let you know if that’s OK? Sorry I know it’s incredibly close now and getting really excited!! Also let us know if you change your plans in the interim.

Karen and Paul.

Hi to you both.

No problem at all  We are not doing any of the ships tours, making our own way at every port, I was recommended to this tour company by a friend who had used them. If you do decide email Thi direct. She will respond right away, 

Yes, we are getting excited too. We live in Southport and are staying overnight at the airport. Parking the car on the morning of the cruise. We have also booked a lounge at Birmingham. Unfortunately only travelling poor man's class on the aircraft. We must meet up anyway for a wine or two. It looks a good cruise. It is our second time on the Discovery.

Hope to meet you

Len and Carol

On 1/20/2019 at 8:19 PM, Kazbar69 said:

Hi Len and Carol

we too are flying from Birmingham, Hubby is still undecided between what your tour offers and Mekon Delta river trip! We need to decide in the next day or so, so will let you know if that’s OK? Sorry I know it’s incredibly close now and getting really excited!! Also let us know if you change your plans in the interim.

Karen and Paul.

Hi

We have done the Mekong river trip with Smile. The two tours are completely different. The city tour is a very busy one with alot of sites to visit where the Mekong was very relaxing and chilled. If it is your first visit to Vietnam  then I would say do the city tour as you get to see all aspects of chaotic city life, but bear in mind the the heat can be quite oppressive and there will be alot of walking to do. We did the river tour on our 2nd visit to Saigon as the relative relaxation was very welcome. The 3rd time we went, we went as passengers on the back of the Vespa scooters - what an experience that was. A tour of Saigon similar to the city tour, but instead of a coach taking quite a while to get through the traffic, it took just minutes so even had a ride into the countryside. 

Wonderful people, great food and a real eye-opener - we are so jealous - enjoy your trip whatever you choose.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:06 PM, orford.len said:

Hi Karen and Paul

Thanks for your posting. We are flying from Birmingham.

Below is the reply to my email request to Thi, who came highly recommended

Dear Len ,

Thank you for your email

Please see the tour detail below.

Would you like to do the tour privately or join the tour with others?

At the moment, I have no bookings confirmed for the tour yet.

Can you post the tour on cruise critic or roll call to invite more people to join the tour?

If I receive requests to join the tour, I will gather a group with you.

Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks and best regards,

Tam  

11 FEB  SAIGON HIGHLIGHTS TOUR

Tour Price: USD 85/person (in a sharing group of 4-6 persons)

Tour Price: USD 75/person (in a sharing group of 7-16 people)

Tour inclusions:

Tour exclusions:

The email for Thi is           thi.smiletours@gmail.com,

My email is                                          orford.len@gmail.com

Be good to meet up.

Len and Carol

Thank you that is really helpful, city tour it is!

thanx