Cabin Choice on Transatlantic Cruise

C & C Love to Cruise

Need your expert advise. Want to book a Transatlantic Cruise with the last days Nov 13 to 19  crossing the Atlantic Ocean to FL.  There are several rooms I can pick.

D708 balcony with a larger balcony, (would like to know is it half covered)  E714 mini suite .  is port side a good choice?  Then there is C742 aft with small balcony. Aft large balcony rooms are all booked. Concerned about the weather with wind and temperature?   Thank you

I wouldn’t count on the scale of the deck plans being correct.  I don’t think those are larger balconies in the aft section of Dolphin; if you look at the stated square footages, they are the same as the rooms shown with narrow balconies within the same class of room.  Also, on the existing sister ships, those balconies are not extended.  It is possible that will change, but we won’t know until the ship is built.

Assuming the balconies will be the same size, the real choice comes down to picking a regular balcony, a deluxe or a minisuite.  The aft balconies can be hit or miss with soot and debris. The starboard side will get a bit more sun when traveling east to west, but heading southwest they get quite a bit in the morning, too.