Drinks prices onboard QM2

cappycas

Hi everyone, does anyone know the bar prices on QM2 or can give me a link to a website showing them?

I posted this on another forum a few years ago, regarding another ship and someone kindly posted a link to all cruise ship bar prices.

Try as I may after searching online I can't find this information.

It would be great to know how much to budget for the trip before we leave,

Thanks all,

Carole

There is a slot in the Cunard FAQ, but for me the link doesn't resolve, it is probably down to the switch to the new web site:

https://www.cunard.com/en-gb/frequently-asked-questions.life-on-board.FAQ51.summary

I get a 404 response, that made me laugh

Resource at '/content/dam/cunard/marketing-assets/pdf/life-on-board/bars/qm2-carinthia_lounge.pdf' not found: No resource found

Edited by gbrchill

3 hours ago, gbrchill said:

There is a slot in the Cunard FAQ, but for me the link doesn't resolve, it is probably down to the switch to the new web site:

https://www.cunard.com/en-gb/frequently-asked-questions.life-on-board.FAQ51.summary

I get a 404 response, that made me laugh

Resource at '/content/dam/cunard/marketing-assets/pdf/life-on-board/bars/qm2-carinthia_lounge.pdf' not found: No resource found

Most of the links on that new FAQ page about the drinks prices are working for me. But unfortunately, the very first link to the Carinthia Lounge Day Menu is not working and produces the same error for me as well. I have submitted feedback about that broken link.

I also go a bit of a chuckle when I saw "dam/cunard" listed in the document's path in the error message.