Bob Marley Bus Adventure

jesskuhmarie

Has anyone been on the Bob Marley Bus Adventure?

I would love to hear anyone's opinions on the tour. My biggest question is how bad is the ride. I have read a few reviews that talk about how it made them have motion sickness and that's what I'm most concerned about.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just seeing your post, will try to help as best I can.

Depending on where you are traveling from the ride can be pretty long or relatively short, we didn't do a shared bus tour for this. After coming off the main you travel up a lesser built road way, (unpaved and surrounded by trees and grass lands). The closer you get, the roads get narrower and can really only accommodate one vehicle. Depending on how well your driver drives will determine whether or not you get motion sickness, our driver drove much slower on the bumpier sections so the ride didn't become uncomfortable.  The scenery was beautiful and the air very cool and fresh. Was the tour worth it - If you are a Bob Marley Fan and like the not so touristy type of tours, if you like native tours, or like seeing the real Jamaica Yes  it is. Other wise you can look up other tours that may be of more interest to you.

Good luck...

• 1 month later...

Hello! We took a private tour from Montego Bay for the 2.5 hr journey.  Definitely a bumpy, but gorgeous, mountain ride. There were 11 of us ranging from 8-45 and no one got sick.  Not sure if this helps since we were in a smaller van though.  

It was one of the best excursions we have ever taken but then again, we are huge Bob Marley fans.  Good luck! 🙂

• Like 1