Non dairy options available on Oosterdam?

kissimmee-cruiser

On 1/22/2019 at 8:08 AM, paganwoman said:

sometimes almond milk (which is what I use) is out at their coffee bars. However most of the time I have had to ask for it but it is usually available especially in the Lido

Thank you so much! Last year on Princess they did not have any of those options!

The pay-for coffee bar, Explorations Cafe should have almond and soy milk available.  If they do'nt have what you prefer on the first day, just ask them to stock it for you if you will be making purchases there throughout your cruise. 

The Lido has a array of non-dairy "milks" and lactose-free milk, normally at the juice area i the morning but during the day you may have to request it. 

In the dining room you can ask for what you prefer and they will bring it to your table in a glass.  

You can also bring aboard exactly what you want.  Your room on Oosterdam will have a drinks cooler (not quiet as cold as a refrigerator) in which you may keep your milk-substitute.  We did that years ago when cruising with an allergic granddaughter, this was before HAL carried the options they have today.   

Happy planning, m--