Disembarkation Time Frame--Seaside

Cruisepm

In April, I will be on a Western Caribbean cruise sailing out of Miami on Seaside.  As a guest in the Yacht Club, I understand we have priority disembarkation.  Are the guests usually allowed to leave the ship at 7am or perhaps even earlier if the ship is cleared?  Does this priority disembarkation include the Customs line?  I am looking at a non-stop flight home at 9:50am and wonder if I might chance making it.  There is another flight at 10:35am but it is has connections.  (I have cruised out of Fort Lauderdale and Miami with Celebrity and have frequently made it to the airport between 7am - 7:30am, easily making a flight around 10am.)  What is your experience with MSC?  

Cruised on Seaside last March (Western) in Yacht Club. The Butler will lead you down to the ship exit. Then you are on your own to get through customs. You will join the line(s) of other passengers who are disembarking at same time. The line getting us downstairs to our bags was quite long but once we got our bags ....customs line went fairly fast. Approx 30 minutes once we left ship to get thru customs