Leaving in Five days....completely NEUROTIC!!!

Okay, we leave Sunay on the Rhapsody. THings are slowing falling into place but other things are keeping me up at night.

Our dining time was changed thanks for the CS rep at RCCI who told me to write a letter explaingint hat my son was, ummmm....diabetic, so we could get the early seating. WOO HOO, that's been done.

I've found everything in terms of clothes but have one HUGE question...is it cold? I've been watching the weather and Galveston shows highs of about 70 and Key west does as well, does this mean that it won't be "swimmin" weather until Wednesday?? and if that's so, will they allow children to use the solarium pool if it's too cold to swim in the other one?

Thanks for all your help everyone, and keep me in your prayers that extreme ellegence will actually pick us up at the airport.

I see your leaving from Chicago, so that tells me it ain't 70 degrees where your from and 70 degrees will feel like 90. Besides, the clothes you travel in will be great back-ups in case you get chilled. Most kids, including my own, will swim at any temp in any weather so no big worries there. Be mindful of the AC units in the dining rooms as you may be chilly at dinner. If you do get chilled, stop in at Peppers of Key West and sample any of their amazing hot sauces! Otherwise, relax and enjoy - repeat after me - Relax and Enjoy, now breath, stay focused, - good. :cool:

Last November on Grandeur, they opened the Solarium for kids on the last day due to the cooler weather, and high winds. Other than that, the Solarium was adults only, and some of the adults weren't real happy about the kids in "their" pool. I agree with the rest, relax and enjoy. Wish I was going back out again already.

Herb

Last November on Grandeur, they opened the Solarium for kids on the last day due to the cooler weather, and high winds. Other than that, the Solarium was adults only, and some of the adults weren't real happy about the kids in "their" pool. I agree with the rest, relax and enjoy. Wish I was going back out again already.

Herb

Hiya icanfloss......we'll see you aboard!! I can't sleep well either lol!! An alternative to cold water in the pool........let them go in the hot tub by the main pool.....that should warm their lil toes up. The weather in Galveston is kinda cool right now.........but you should be able to wear your summer stuff by tuesday. See you there

Archived