Haven Luggage Tags & chek in

Bulldogsoc

We are on the Getaway this coming Sunday.  We upgraded to the Haven.  When we had originally booked our Mini Suite we ended up (no sure what I did) getting 9:30 am arrival times for two of us and 11 am for the kids (ten and twelve... good job dad!).  I called customer service and they said we can show up at either time as long as we are together.  9:30 seems pretty early.  She said that boarding starts between 11am and noon (she was vague and non committal (and I get that).  Does the arrival time matter now that we are the Haven?  Does anyone have a suggestion as to when we should go?  When do you think they will start boarding?

Also, I seem to recall when we did the Haven previously the tags were a different color.  Our current tags have the correct Haven room but don't appear to differ from the previous tags.  Do we just give the luggage to any of the porters or is there somewhere specific we should drop them?  I have no idea if we get our bags any earlier or not.

Anyone with experience that can comment would be appreciated.  Looking forward to leaving this snow behind.

THX in Advance.

Mark

Boarding time no longer matters.  You can leave your bags with any porter and they'll get them to your room without issue.  We had to use black and white print outs from the hotel one trip and as long as the correct room number is on them you'll get them.  

Happy Haven sailing!  Enjoy 

Now that I have them printed out in colour they are Teal and Teal is spelled out in the case of black and white printout.  I wonder if there are different colors for different sections or decks?  

One more day at the office!!!!!!