Jewel Menus

tampagirl2

Does anyone have copies or links to recent menus on Jewel?  Trying to figure out which specialty restaurants to book, but wouldn’t mind seeing MDR menus also.  This is our 1st cruise with NCL so new to this anytime dining! We have 2 kids age 5 and 6 when we sail, so need to eat early.  Are there long waits in MDR?

• Like 1

Please see post # 4 here - these MDR menus are pretty much the same, across most of the ships in the fleet ... aside from reports by others, just before we sailed earlier this month, of pending changes (which we saw no solid proof of).  It's a full collection of 14 days, your sailing will be 7 of them, whichever the executive chef choose - based on seasonal, regional variations & provisioning, etc. 

As a side note/commentary, I like French Onion soup myself, but to see that on the MDR dinner menu on multiple nights, I was beginning to wonder if it is becoming the chicken noodles broth/soup or Vietnamese Chicken Pho @ lunch whenever the MDR is open on the ship.  

You should find it relatively easy to get a table of 4 in the MDR, especially if you can go early ... booking that ahead of the sailing is fine, but not necessary or required, unlike the mega ships - these mid-sized ships have a decent mix of table sizes and it's difficult to plan your dining time traveling with children at those ages. Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by mking8288