St. Thomas itinerary...is it doable?

epermar

Our ship arrives in St. Thomas at 11:30 amand leaves port at 7 pm.  We have a parasailing excursion scheduled first thing and should be done by 1-1:30. We then want to take the ride up to Paradise Point.  Would we have enough time to take a taxi over to Magens Bay and be back at the pier by 5?  Can we snag a taxi from Paradise Point to the beach? Appreciate any feedback!

You didn’t mention what pier or where you plan on parasailing so it’s really impossible to answer your question to be honest.

I would consider parasailing and beaching at the same place. With this plan you should be able to do all that you have planned between 11:30 -5 if you aren’t spending the majority of your time going back and forth in a taxi. Also on our day last month the last ride down from Paradise Point was 4 pm so you should know the hours of operation for your day as you make plans.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:21 PM, Karysa said:

You didn’t mention what pier or where you plan on parasailing so it’s really impossible to answer your question to be honest.

I would consider parasailing and beaching at the same place. With this plan you should be able to do all that you have planned between 11:30 -5 if you aren’t spending the majority of your time going back and forth in a taxi. Also on our day last month the last ride down from Paradise Point was 4 pm so you should know the hours of operation for your day as you make plans.

Thanks for your reply.  Sorry, we will be docking at Havensight this time (we docked at Crown Bay once before).  

I think it’s doable but I personally would be parasailing and beaching at the same place to save time. Check the hours of the lift for Paradise Point if you are using the lift. You might want to change your plan and go up to Paradise Peak first if it closes early as you do have a late start and later sail away to.