drink package

catspaws65

sorry if this has been asked I looked but did not see.....I have the drinks on us as do my parents my 9 y/o has th child version. My question is if I want to upgrade my package do my parents? they are in different cabin, I will be linking our reservations so we can sit at the same table in MDR....

If they're not linked by each booking separately then you have to decide if you wish to link them or not.  If you don't link them, then you have to see the m'D on embarkation day to arrange to be seated together.  He'll do his best to accommodate you.  That's, of course, if you're trying to avoid paying the 15% service charge on upgrading your drinks package when onboard by upgrading before sailing.

15 hours ago, Beamafar said:

If your parents don't want to upgrade then the only way you can do it is when you embark;  you will have to pay the 15% service charge in the process.

Hi, I am new to MSC, this is a total surprise to me.... 

I thought this is per cabin, doesn't matter the booking is link or not. The drink package is for the entire cabin (ONLY). 

Lucky we have a group booking for our April trip. As least, we are freely choose and pick which cabin to upgrade drink package, we will never notice if we are NOT in group... 

Edited by Fly2where