Oasis May 5 price

Prices went up $350pp when I was looking for airfare for this cruise. Paying for 6 ppl, that's a chunk of change!! Now that it's less than 90 days out I hoped prices might drop, but it seems to be the most crowded of the May sailings bc the other weeks are much less even though they haven't hit 90 days. What are my chances or should I just plan a 9 night land tour through Spain since air is bought going to Barcelona? This is a major undertaking either way. I thought the cruise would take the sleep/eat/travel headache out of the trip, but in all the research waiting for the 90 day mark, I feel more confident with a DIY land deal, other than evening entertainment (don't want the 19 yr old non-drinker stuck in bars every night).

Hi. I am booked on the Oasis May 5th and final payment for me is not due until March 9th, not sure when final payment in U.S.A. was due . This cruise was booked under U.K. rules which I know are different to the U.S.A.

As this is the first cruise after the Transatlantic, prices do tend to stay a little higher with a large amount doing B2B

Have you considered doing the Explorer May 7th - prices are a lot better.

Pete

13 hours ago, SadmanCruiser said:

As this is the first cruise after the Transatlantic, prices do tend to stay a little higher with a large amount doing B2B

Have you considered doing the Explorer May 7th - prices are a lot better.

So THAT's why. I thought maybe universities getting out is what made it so full. Air is already booked for flying home on the 13th.