Harmony of the Seas Feb. 3-10, 2019 review

bandjwayne

On 2/23/2019 at 9:25 AM, katiel53 said:

The slot machines do have a reader so putting the band up to the reader will sign you in.  There is one caveat though, at least to me.  If someone has left a machine shortly before you start to play, and they signed into a machine, even putting your band up to the reader, it looks like it's accepted, but it is not.  You are playing under the name of the other person.

It took a few times of putting my band up to the reader to get my band to work.  I am guessing there is some kind of time lag from when a person leaves and someone else comes to the machine before the band/card work.  A few times my band didn't work on the machine at all, so I used my card.  I think it was a lot easier using my card on the machines than using the band, even though it was the same thing when someone else's name was showing.

Thank you so much for explaining!  Just waiting for Saturday to Fl and Sunday to board the ship!

MadamG2U

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting the compasses!  We will be on Harmony in a few weeks.  Do you know how much the photo package was onboard?  It's $250 in our Cruise Planner right now, and I see on your Day 1 Compass it says you can get $30 off onboard, but I'm wondering if that'll be a better deal or if they just hike the onboard price to make it a wash... 

Great review and thank you for posting the Cruise Compasses.  Unfortunately, you just compounded our problems, as it appears there is so much to do, not sure when we will have time to actually relax!