Cruising on Conquest Sunday!!!!!

arlanamay

You are going to have so much fun. Don't forget to look around for all the different food areas. I would say go to the port around 12:00 or even 12:30 for Conquest. At 11:30 they are sometimes still off loading former passengers, and you get caught up in that crowd.

Have a great cruise!!!!

Luanne

we are also boarding the Conquest on Sunday!! there will be 10 of us in our group. This will be the second time on the Conquest for four of us the first time to cruise for the other 6. we are looking forward to sailing on her again, She is a great ship!!!

You are going to have so much fun. Don't forget to look around for all the different food areas. I would say go to the port around 12:00 or even 12:30 for Conquest. At 11:30 they are sometimes still off loading former passengers, and you get caught up in that crowd.

Have a great cruise!!!!

Luanne

I'm trying to drop a few pounds before Sunday so I can eat, eat, eat. This cruise is a birthday present from me to my dad for his 60th. So my dad and mom will be with me stuffing our faces.

We are planning going on the Conquest hopfully in May. Anybody got any ideas on the beaches in Jamaica and Caymen Islands?

I'm taking my mom and dad on a jeep safari excursion to rum point (which is a beach). The Cayman Island forum has some good info. Look at the Jamaica forum too. A lot of people go to Dunns Falls in Jamaica. I would have liked that but my mom doesn't like to get wet. Me and Dad are going to plop her at the restaurant or a lounge chair while we swim at Rum Point.

I'm taking my mom and dad on a jeep safari excursion to rum point (which is a beach). The Cayman Island forum has some good info. Look at the Jamaica forum too. A lot of people go to Dunns Falls in Jamaica. I would have liked that but my mom doesn't like to get wet. Me and Dad are going to plop her at the restaurant or a lounge chair while we swim at Rum Point.

Rum Point should work out fine for your group! Lovely beach area with plenty of lounge chairs and some of them are set way back from the water. There is a cute bar and a gift shop and the grounds are pleasant to walk around. I totally enjoyed my time on a lounge chair there watching while my DD played in the beautiful water. The food was good as well! We did a snorkel excursion that included Rum Point.

All you Sunday Conquest Sailors....HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!!!!

Archived