Gift for Cabin Steward (even if it isn't "Stewart"

Carol, I can hear the excitement in your words. I'm so happy for you, and I don't even know you. A great guy ... and free cruises ... Does he have a brother? (It's a good thing DH doesn't read this Board ... only kidding, Honey :rolleyes: ) ~ Lorna

Wrona, you sound so much younger in your posts. Are you really over 200 years old? :confused: ;)
We celebrated Ben's 300th this week! Wrona really gets around, doesn't she? (now I know why you *know* Philly, Wrona - you're a *Penn Quaker*.)

Guest cruzr44
No, I really don't think that that's appropriate. She is NOT my cabin steward. I tipped her lavishly when she was. I just want a little "thinking of you" kind of recognition.

I was a little slow on that one...:rolleyes:

It's ok, cruzr. I appreciated your thought in posting.

Now I know that I don't have to fit anything else into my already over-full carryon bag, since we'll buy something after I get there!

69 hours from now, I'll be airborne! ;)

Wrona, you sound so much younger in your posts. Are you really over 200 years old? :confused: ;)

Not really 200 years old, although today I feel that old between studying for the bar and being sick. I'm definitely ready to be cruising again.

Hey, fellow WGIG!

Here's a little known fact: crew/staff (not sure how the definition works) can take someone for FREE in their crew cabin ANY TIME THEY WANT, with 30 days advance notice. We didn't have 30 days to arrange this, and they wouldn't bend the rules. It's only 20 days between. :) So, if this all works out..........I'll be cruisin' without payin'!

Carol

Charter Member 57C

Carol!!! That's the first I've heard of that one! You lucky girl. I'm jealous now. What's a crew cabin like? Are they private rooms? LOL Can't wait to meet you. :)

Archived