Pick one:morning or night cabin service?

mama_2_boys

On 4/5/2019 at 2:16 PM, grandmarnnurse said:

Take it from someone who just returned to Carnival after several years of Cruising RCCL and NCL, the food on Carnival is some of the best we have had! So much so, we have a B2B booked for next year on the Magic. Carnival gave us a fabulous cruise with excellent food, fun activities and entertainment, all at a great price. I think there will be many more Carnival cruises in my future. Let me add that we had 5 Carnival cruises under our belt up until 2007 before trying other lines, so I, too, remember the Midnight Buffets with ice sculptures, and many more perks for just being a Past Cruiser, no matter how many cruises you had with them, including cocktail parties with complimentary drinks and appetizers. I also received a large gift bag full of goodies when I booked a cruise billed as a Past Cruiser Cruise, and that was only my 4 th cruise with Carnival. Now, you have to be a Platinum or Diamond guest to get those perks. So, I remember a lot that is now gone, but the value remains for a great cruise.

No doubt Carnival has made a lot of cutbacks over the years, but their cruise prices have remained pretty stable, which appeals to me. I would rather pay a lower cruise rate, even if it means my cabin is only serviced once a day, no tablecloths in the MDR except for elegant nights, limited perks for returning guests, etc.