Does waiting 1 week matter if I want to swim?

01Sweetpea

I guess this is a silly question, but I'm looking to book a Bermuda cruise for May, and am wondering if waiting 1 week is going to really matter if we want to go swimming?  I am looking at the 5/26-6/2 NCL Escape, however if I book the 5/19-26 cruise it gives me an extra day off as 5/26 is Memorial Day.  The cost is comparable , so it's just a matter of the extra week for the water to warm up.  

Thoughts? 

I guess this is a silly question, but I'm looking to book a Bermuda cruise for May, and am wondering if waiting 1 week is going to really matter if we want to go swimming?  I am looking at the 5/26-6/2 NCL Escape, however if I book the 5/19-26 cruise it gives me an extra day off as 5/26 is Memorial Day.  The cost is comparable , so it's just a matter of the extra week for the water to warm up.  

Thoughts? 

Weather is variable. Water temp can vary. Also people’s water temp tolerance is variable. I would probably find the water either weeks too chilly to swim but others are okay with it. One thing to keep in mind is that Friday May 24 is Bermuda Day which is a major holiday in Bermuda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk