Spa questions

Big Spanker

You won't be able to "pre-book" a spa visit before you get on the boat, the absolute best time to book a spa visit is as soon as you get on the boat. The best time (as far as price goes) for the spa is on a port day, things are a good bit cheaper by doing it that way, I guess because everyone is off doing their own thing in the port and the spa doesn't have that many visitors. If you don't want to do it on a port day then it is almost mandatory that you make the appointment as soon as you get on board, you can do this by visiting the spa or calling from your room.

Last April (on the Destiny) I had a 1-hour massage, it was wonderful and if I'm not mistaken it was like $110 or so but that was while we were in port, I'm not sure what it would have been if we had been at sea.

I'm not sure if you can buy a gift certificate especially for the spa but I know you can buy gift certificates from Carnival and then specify when ordering what the gift certificate should be used for.

Good luck and have a great time.

While on the Triumph this past November with a group, a friend of mine gave me a gift certificate for the spa, which I applied toward my treatment. As mentioned before, the best prices are during port days; if you are booking excursions, you can always schedule a treatment after you return. Even if it is later in the day/evening and interferes with your dinner time, you could order room service or choose alternative dining that evening.

Just got off the Spirit and thoroughly enjoyed my spa certs which were my Xmas gift from my brother!:D

What you could do is just take her directly to the spa when you board and let her make the choice...on you! I've found that sometimes you don't spend the entire day in port and so an appt later in the afternoon would work and still not interfere with your evening plans.

Good luck and enjoy!

Archived