Pearl Entourage Dailies

MillerWRHS

We will be on the Pearl in 12 days (!!!) and trying to "sell" the trip to my 14 year old. Does anyone have recent or recent-ish dailies for Entourage for Pearl? Or any that would be similar to Pearl's? I found an older Entourage for a different ship (not Pearl) but it was also an 11 day cruise versus 7, and so wasn't sure what would and wouldn't "transfer."

TIA

We will be heading into the Pearl in September with our by then 15yo daughter; she’s sold on room service 🤣! And shore excursions. It will be interesting to see if there are other teens on board for her to meet - as an only, she is pretty good at making friends.

Think I will book Teppanyaki for her birthday as a special night out even if we have to drag her there 🤪😃

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been on the Entourage, but we were on the Sun 4 years ago this coming July.  My daughter (14 at the time) attended Entourage.  She had a great time with the other teens and still keeps in touch with some of them.  I hear it's recommended the teens attend the meet & greet or orientation the first day of Entourage; otherwise, they will be like the new kid on the block coming in on subsequent days/events.  

Happy cruising.  😎