Lounge Entertainers on the Jewel NZ Cruise Jan-Feb 2019?

debeni

Does anybody know the names of the Lounge Entertainers on the Jewel NZ Cruise Jan-Feb 2019?  We enjoyed them very much and wanted to add them to our review.   I believe one was WT who was very creative and then there was a white-haired guy (Larry?) who captured us with his oldies but goodies. Then I also recall the Love Brothers.

8 hours ago, debeni said:

Does anybody know the names of the Lounge Entertainers on the Jewel NZ Cruise Jan-Feb 2019?  We enjoyed them very much and wanted to add them to our review.   I believe one was WT who was very creative and then there was a white-haired guy (Larry?) who captured us with his oldies but goodies. Then I also recall the Love Brothers.

I've a feeling we were on the same cruise 30th Jan - 13th Feb?

The lounge entertainers were as follows (as far as I remember):

Spoken Two - a duo from South Africa who played all over the ship (very versatile, especially enjoyed their Neil Diamond set)

Sean Phillips - vocalist/guitarist (maybe the one you called Larry?)

WT Greer - pianist (from Dallas I think)

Prism - six members (had a few guest performers from time to time)

Love Brothers & Lira (seemed to mainly play in the Atrium, just heard them as we passed)

There was another guitarist called Andrei (sic) and a Showband, but I never caught either one of them.

Looking forward to your review.  I'm still too deep in post-cruise depression to put my thoughts in order, never mind write a review. :)

Thanks, Muckyduckway.  We WERE on the same cruise.  I’m sure we sat in the same lounges enjoying the great entertainment.  We also found the shows in the Stardust Theater better than what we recalled on previous cruises.  I’ll remember next time to save one of the Daily Entertainment sheets to recall the names.

I’ve heard the cure for post-cruise depression is to start planning your next one (lol).

Dean