Galaxy from Galveston

nightnurse

Is right!

Houston Drivers are special!

A turn signal: Is considered a dare

Space (no matter how small) is an invitation to fill it with your car

Entry lanes: Are designed like a drag strip, who can get there first, the guy in the right lane or the guy entering the highway

Moving over a lane: If his car is older than yours, he is coming and you better give way!

Rain? What are those stupid things on my windshield called again? Oh, yeah wipers! I'd use them if I knew how to turn them on!

We just booked a cruise to the Panama Canal on the Galaxy April 13th. So excited to be cruising again!! A few questions though.....what is the best way to get back and forth from Houston Airport to Galveston? We would like to stay and look around an extra day....any hotel suggestions? Also, how is the Galaxy? I know it's older, we've been on the Mercury and the Summit. We've booked a Y category, and I'm hoping we don't end up with a porthole!I'm wondering if it's worth it to upgrade to a balcony.

Any advice is appreciated!!

We are booked for the Panama cruise out of Galveston Feb 25. We made arrangements with Emerald Limosine Service from our hotel near Houston Hobby and would like to say that they were very easy and pleasant to deal with. The cost is $75 per person, round trip and no limit on bags. There are 4 of us so they reserved a private van just for us. No other stops for other people. I highly recommend them. Now I just hope they show up.

We are booked for the Panama cruise out of Galveston Feb 25.

ewh, have you checked out the Roll Call for the Feb 25 Galaxy cruise? We have over 50 people signed up for the Cruise Connections party (did you sign up?), and as you can see in the Roll Call, it's a very fun and active group of people. You should come over and join us! Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=189104

Archived