Conquest Early?

TinaJ04463

I just went to the Galveston webcam-is that the Conquest sitting there? I thought today was a sea day! Just wondering, we are booked for April 2007 and I'm a little excited!

TinaJ

My DH and I are going to be booking our cruise for April 15, 2007. When are you sailing?

Morning all! We leave Feb 19th on Conquest. I finally got on early enough to look but cannot see her. Is this a typical look through the fog? I know she was delayed a few weeks ago because of extreme fog. We have never left from Galveston, so hoping the weather cooperates. Is there a recommended place to wave to someone before boarding? My neice would get a kick out of seeing us live! Maybe we could hold up a sign? Has anyone tried it? Thanks....getting excited (now that the last of the Christmas decorations are finally down!) Happy Cruising all...

Good morning all. It has been foggy lots lately in Galveston. However, we left from there last July and it was crystal clear. (Huge rainstorm the Saturday night before due to Huricane Emily--but very clear and sunny Sunday morning!)

Have a blast!:)

Morning all! We leave Feb 19th on Conquest. I finally got on early enough to look but cannot see her. Is this a typical look through the fog? I know she was delayed a few weeks ago because of extreme fog. We have never left from Galveston, so hoping the weather cooperates. Is there a recommended place to wave to someone before boarding? My neice would get a kick out of seeing us live! Maybe we could hold up a sign? Has anyone tried it? Thanks....getting excited (now that the last of the Christmas decorations are finally down!) Happy Cruising all...

They've changed the position slightly since I was on the Elation in 2003 but the day before, while the Celebration was in dock, I called my hubby on my mom's cell and had him look at the webcam and he saw me...it *was* pretty cool :)

My DH and I are going to be booking our cruise for April 15, 2007. When are you sailing?

That's our sail date! We have a group of 10 or 12 'teachers goin wild' on this cruise. We booked super early hoping for good pricing and to be able to save up! Our second with Carnival, the last was MSAD #41 Victory Cruise in '04.

On another note, what is up with this board? It took me 45 minutes to finally get to make this reply! This computer is squeaky clean, and while I've been not so patiently waiting for these pages to load, I've read 2 or 3 pages on another message board! Holy Cow!

Archived