To those cruising in Feb and after

MrsMoose2001

Hi Everyone,

To all the ladies and gents cruising at the end of the month and in the upcoming months, I want to say I wish you safe, healthy and happy travels.

I will be starting renovations soon as I mentioned in a couple of other posts, and my internet time will be severely limited as I will be moving to a hotel during those renovations and will have to share the laptop with DH. I may not even post in the next couple of months as I will be extremely busy.

It's been a pleasure to discuss fashion with you and get to know all of you. I hope to see y'all when I make it back here to the board.

I hope I will be able to pop in and read some interesting fashion stuff from time to time but it will be proabably rare that I post.

Happy shopping to all and happy cruises and/or trips.

Thanks, MrsMoose, I hope our little cruise is still on next month!

Some of you may knwo QM2 had a bit of a run in with the channel while leaving FLA and one of the pods is out of commission. They are altering course, as in eliminating port calls, and are not predicting what the near future may bring.

While I'm feeling very sorry for the folks who paid for a trip of a lifetime around the horn, I'm also biting my nails that we get to go for our anniversary celebration.

But, we'll have to take it in our stride if it doesn't happen and make other plans. Cruising isn't the only way to celebrate!

Keeping this on fashion, I took back 2 pair of shoes I had bought for my formal outfits and managed to find one pair of Stuart Weitzmans that will go with both outfits. I was in the market for black pumps, but ended with these, only in gold:

143367.jpg

KS love the shoes. Enjoy them.

To those leaving this month, having wonderful adventures and share your stories with those of us not able to cruise this season. Cheers to all!

Mrs. Moose, best of luck on your reno's, I'm sure you will have some challenges along the way. More later.

Good morning:) Thanks for the good wishes MrsMoose and I 2nd

Kathy's sentiments.......please check in with us when you have time!

And I will be on a ship in 2 weeks:D

Mrs.Moose, thanks for the good wishes. I appreciate them since I will be sailing next month. Good luck with your renovations and come back soon.

HappyKS, great shoes. I hope that you get to sail with no problems.

Thank you ladies for your kind wishes,

HappyKS I hope all will be ok with the QM and that you get your anniversary cruise, and I wish you and your hubby a very happy anniversary with many more healthy and happy ones in your future together. Love the shoes, wear in the best of health and enjoyment :)

once again to all, happy, healthy and safe travels and cruises.

I hope my renovations will be "smooth sailing":)

Archived