Vow Renewal in St Marteen

DaniH

Hey, we are looking to do a 10 year vow renewal on the beach while we are in port in St. Marteen. Does anyone have any personal experience or contacts to get this set up for our cruise in November 2019? Thanks! 

Congratulations! IMHO, I'd be careful and have a backup plan. What is the ship doesn't dock there, bad weather, etc.? I have read stories of disappointed bridal parties due to the aforementioned. Maybe you could do something onboard or at least have that as a backup?

https://www.carnival.com/wedding-cruises/wedding-planning/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/renewalofvowinfo.pdf

Looking into this as well - for wedding's you have the option of on an island or the ship, I would assume the same is true for vow renewals but I haven't verified this yet as I am just starting my planning 

4 hours ago, DaniH said:

Hey, we are looking to do a 10 year vow renewal on the beach while we are in port in St. Marteen. Does anyone have any personal experience or contacts to get this set up for our cruise in November 2019? Thanks! 

Wait ... They EXPIRE ??? 🤔

• Haha 2

DaniH, not sure about the formalities involved-----but if you want a renewal to remember here are pictures of a renewal we saw on a beach in Mazatlon, Mexico 9 years ago, it sticks in our minds to this day! If you want a really memorable renewal you could do this at ORIENT BEACH in St Marteen (nude beach).

IMG0197.jpg

IMG0198.jpg

IMG0199.jpg

IMG0200.jpg

IMG0201.jpg

IMG0202.jpg

Edited by chocolate melting cake

Back in 2017 my wife and I went on a cruise with her sister and husband. They wanted to renew their vows on St Marteen. They used Joyce Personal Services.

www.princepersonal.com

They picked them up at the dock, had a beautiful service on the beach, were given lunch, and took them on a private tour of the island. My wife went with them. I couldn't go (was too sick). My sister-in-law could not say enough nice things about the service.

10 hours ago, loki100 said:

Back in 2017 my wife and I went on a cruise with her sister and husband. They wanted to renew their vows on St Marteen. They used Joyce Personal Services.

www.princepersonal.com

They picked them up at the dock, had a beautiful service on the beach, were given lunch, and took them on a private tour of the island. My wife went with them. I couldn't go (was too sick). My sister-in-law could not say enough nice things about the service.

Thank you so much for this helpful information, it is greatly appreciated! 

You are very welcome. You can also set up a private photo shoot with one of the photographers on the cruise ship. You put on what you are wearing for the renewal and they take pictures all over the ship. The pictures are amazing but quite expensive.