Shout out to Roel Gonzalez and Jane Sartin from the Dawn

maja651

We just spent 2 fabulous weeks on the Dawn in the Garden Villa.  It was the trip of a lifetime! The villa is amazing, but even more amazing was the service and friendship we received from our butler Jane Sartin and concierge Roel Gonzalez.   These 2 are absolutely the best and I hope to see them again some day! If you’re lucky enough to be sailing the Dawn in a suite in the near future, hopefully you too will get to meet these 2 amazing people.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maja651 said:

We just spent 2 fabulous weeks on the Dawn in the Garden Villa.  It was the trip of a lifetime! The villa is amazing, but even more amazing was the service and friendship we received from our butler Jane Sartin and concierge Roel Gonzalez.   These 2 are absolutely the best and I hope to see them again some day! If you’re lucky enough to be sailing the Dawn in a suite in the near future, hopefully you too will get to meet these 2 amazing people.  

Jane was our Butler in our Family Suite on the Dawn last April.  I cruised the Dawn 2 more times....  once in a suite but did not have Jane as our butler.    Five months later,  I was back on the Dawn.  I surprised my two childhood girlfriends (of 60 years) and upgraded us to a beautiful suite on the Dawn.  When the Butlers came into the pre-boarding / suites area, Jane noticed me and immediately called out my name saying... Miss Judy!  Miss Judy!!  She came over and we shared a big hug.  She and I were disappointed that we were not in one of her cabins.  We were back on the Dawn a 3rd time in November for a re-positioning cruise but not in a suite.  We were at dinner in Cagney's when she came in to get a dinner together to bring to one of her suites.   Another wonderful greeting was enjoyed.   I can be cynical with people working for gratuities but Jane is just a great person.  She is warm, caring and wonderful.

Roel was excellent as well, checking in on us when dining at specialty restaurants and always fun to chat with.  Again, I got to see him on both of my 2 additional cruises.  In November, he asked how my cruise was going and if I needed anything.  I reminded him I was not in a suite that cruise.  He said that it didn't matter and to let him know if I needed any assistance with anything.  He would always stop by to say hello when he noticed that we were dining nearby. 

Jane and Roel are definitely a couple of NCL's best!!