D302 allocated on Sea Princess.

We stayed in D312 on Sun Princess a few years ago which is basically the same ship and is only a few cabins further down from 302. We found it to be a pretty quiet spot with little passing traffic and quite peaceful. Those ocean view cabins actually sit out a bit over the promenade which must help. You will notice some noise walking "home" though as the hallway passes over the Wheelhouse Bar, just be thankful you're not in an inside cabin! We had very flat seas so can't vouch for how much movement there might be. 

Enjoy your cruise, its one we'd like to do sometime.

Steve.

4 hours ago, Gnomey said:

We stayed in D312 on Sun Princess a few years ago which is basically the same ship and is only a few cabins further down from 302. We found it to be a pretty quiet spot with little passing traffic and quite peaceful. Those ocean view cabins actually sit out a bit over the promenade which must help. You will notice some noise walking "home" though as the hallway passes over the Wheelhouse Bar, just be thankful you're not in an inside cabin! We had very flat seas so can't vouch for how much movement there might be. 

Enjoy your cruise, its one we'd like to do sometime.

Steve.

Thank you for your comments  Steve. First time on the Sea, love the Sun and the Dawn which has now gone to P&O. Getting excited now, and love those sea days. Anjo.

48 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Sometimes there is the thump, thump of the bass from the theatre for some songs when in a cabin above but usually not enough to keep you awake.

Lol, I have been accused of lying awake to hear something that will keep me awake.

Cheers Carole

29 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Lol, I have been accused of lying awake to hear something that will keep me awake.

Cheers Carole

Yes, sometimes it could be the thump thump from the room next door.

😏