Questions about Barcelona if anyone has been?

10 hours ago, Kingseat said:

Thanks all for responding. Just for the day mid way through our cruise. 

I think the the plan is off boat and taxi to Sagrada Familia and then join the hop on/off bus to the Nou Camp and then continue round the route once tour is complete. 

Go to the Sagrada Familia website and get your tickets ahead of time. We upted for the guided tour and it was really good. Enjoy!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, potteran said:

Go to the Sagrada Familia website and get your tickets ahead of time. We upted for the guided tour and it was really good. Enjoy!

I would  echo the plan to buy your tickets in advance. Last  time l was there the  queue at the ticket booth was enormous (they even put signs out saying "queuing time 3 hours from here") AND when you did finally  get a ticket  it would be timed for  maybe 3 hours later. On a busy day, with 2 - 3 ships in port you may not have  enough time - and Barcelona is too lovely a city to waste  6 hours  in line 

• Like 2

If you plan to get into Sagrada Familia, make reservations online now. These are timed reservations. If you  don't make reservations you may not get to see the inside, there are a limited number of reservations each day, the line for people waiting to see if they can get in is extremely long.

I hope you are staying a few days in Barcelona. Beautiful city, very nice people, easy to get around. Wonderful food!

• Like 1