All-Inclusive Photo Pkg- digital included??

vluvski

I am booked for MSC Musica this summer, cruising the Med to mostly Grecian ports. 

Can someone advise whether digital photos are included or not?

How much are the digital Images?

Are some Events excluded on the Mix&Match offer (although to be honest, I would insist on them showing me These exclusions if they tried to prevent me from choosing a particular photograph)?

Do you get to choose the size of each photo you select, or are you basically at the mercy of the photo Printer, and if they print it in, say, 5x7, you get a 5x7, like it or lump it?

We would like to purchase a photo package, but I cannot tell whether or not digital photos are included or not.  The description reads,

"All Events Inclusive Photo Package – Offered exclusively online
Book Now and Save up to an amazing 50% vs Onboard Price!
Including:
  • Up to 50 printed photographs (Embarkation day, Studio portraits, Dining room moments, Sail away parties, Meeting the captain, and more)
  • Possibility to choose your favourite photos printed onboard
Our photographers will catch the important moments onboard. Capturing the memories of your cruise vacation is fun and easy with this photo service.

The all-inclusive package includes photos for guests staying in the same cabin and is valid for one sail date only, it is not applicable for back to back cruises and does not include Wedding, Group Photos and Private Photo sessions."

By comparison, other packages read,

"Mix&Match 40 photos

Book Now and Save 80% vs Onboard
Including:
  • Possibility to choose your 40 favorite photos taken onboard by our Photographers with a variety of frames, backgrounds, and candid shots ranging in size from 13x17cm (5x7) to 30x35cm (12x14) printed in the photo gallery.
With so many great pictures to choose from you won’t want to pick just one, boon now this package and you don't have to. Smile when you see our photo team, the more pictures you take the more options you have to choose from.

With this offer, you will additionally get 50% discount on digital copies of your selected photos."

So, does that mean that with the All-Events-Inclusive package you already get the digital Images as one might understand "All-inclusive", or that you receive neither the digital Images nor the digital Image Discount?  The 50 photo All Events inclusive costs $177 with digital Situation not defined, while the Mix&Match40 costs $189 with clear 50% off digital.  I am confused as to why the 40 Image package is priced higher than the inclusive one.