Miracle Cabin Help Please

sherbear850

We are looking to book the Miracle Mar 2/2020 for the 17 day Panama Canal cruise. The extended balcony cabins on deck 5 Forward are right over the main lounge. Does anyone know whether they are noisy?? Should we take a regular balcony just for the peace and quiet? 

This isn't going to answer your question, but I thought I'd offer what I know since you haven't been able to get a response from someone who knows for sure.
I sailed the Miracle at the end of March and stayed in 5133 (so, regular balcony, but right on the edge where the extended balconies start)
I know this room isn't DIRECTLY over the main theatre, so isn't a true example, but we didn't hear a thing in the room.  We didn't spend any time in the room between say, 7 and 11 either but I was impressed by how quiet it was.  My biggest noise complaint was doors slamming around us.
I hope it works out, and sorry I can't be of more help! 🙂

I didn't answer either because I wasn't completely sure but we did this cruise.  I can't imagine what you would hear.  This is a much older cruise.  I couldn't find anyone awake past 11 when we did it.  Maybe morning noise would be a bigger problem but I don't think so.  I also think it would be an amazing spot for the canal passage.  Amazing.  In fact that is probably what I would pick if I ever did it again.  Make sure you also go down to the level with the red frog pub when you are coming out of the canal and sit in the circle windows.  Its really cool to see yourself rising up.  

ETA:  just looked at that cruise, that is a fabulous price for a balcony.  Jump on it

Not just in this thread

but in many other threads too, we hear this concern

over the possibility of Main Show Lounge noise, for cabins up forward.

Please consider the times the Show Lounge is in actual use!

A lot of the time it stands empty, or serves for non-noisy stuff like muster drill.

Everything is like.. Done! after 11 p.m!!

Theatre-057.jpg