Past Guest Reception

karenw

I can't remember if you have to show your invite or not. We have friends, 1st timers, going w/us & I'd love for them to hear the Capt. speak etc. Will this be allowed? We've only had a free drink & canapes so no big loss in revenue. Do you show your invite before entering?

I can't remember if you have to show your invite or not. We have friends, 1st timers, going w/us & I'd love for them to hear the Capt. speak etc. Will this be allowed? We've only had a free drink & canapes so no big loss in revenue. Do you show your invite before entering?

We had to show our invite on our 7 day cruise in May.

We had to show invitation the last several cruises too, or at least the sea pass card that indicates your C&A level.

Two years ago when I had my Mom with me on her first RCCL cruise I asked the LA before the party if it would be OK to bring her and he said yes. I would never bring someone without asking the host who is not invited and it would have been perfectly OK to me if the answer would have been NO. These parties are so crowded already that I understand that they have to limit.

Archived