Roatan cigar tours, Snorkeling, and Kid Adventures help

Kaitebeck

We are traveling on a Xmas cruise this December and will arrive in Roatan on the 26th. We have a very diverse group between ages and activity levels. The more active members of our group are interested the snorkeling adventures and we have come across Roatan Ship Wreck Snorkeling Tour through Island Marketing Ltd. Can anyone provide any feedback on their experience through them and if they suggest someone else?

The second group of people (16-month-old and 65+) are interested in the WILD ON Roatan Wildlife Tour through Island Marketing Ltd. Again, anyone provide feedback? My daughter and her grandmother along with her great aunt and uncle who all have knee issues would be attending this tour. Is there something similar you might suggest?

Finally, my BIL and brother are interested in cigars and alcohol and am curious to see if anyone can suggest anything more off the beaten path for them? I am researching, but a girl can only do so much. Thank you so much for your help everyone!

There are a couple of places for cigars up on the West End.  Take a taxi.  I believe both cruise ports have kiosks where there's a guy rolling cigars from Honduran tobacco.  Roatan Rum Factory over above Gumbalinda Park is on FB.  You can get info there. West End Divers has mentioned recently that there was a craft brewery opening up soon,  I think also in West End.  Supposedly their products are on tap at Sundowners in the West End, a great spot in and of itself.  They may be on FB too.  Otherwise, the Honduran beer on the island is brewed on the mainland.