Move Up Bid

LorraineP

What is the earliest anyone’s bid was accepted? Trying to decide if I should bid on an Aqua cabin now, have balcony on deck 7 which I’m happy with (wanting to try Blu) or wait to see if price goes down. There are many Aqua cabins available. We are on the Summit 6/16/19 sailing. 

2 hours ago, LorraineP said:

What is the earliest anyone’s bid was accepted? Trying to decide if I should bid on an Aqua cabin now, have balcony on deck 7 which I’m happy with (wanting to try Blu) or wait to see if price goes down. There are many Aqua cabins available. We are on the Summit 6/16/19 sailing. 

Ours was accepted 30 days prior.

Here's a link to another thread with other moveup experiences and info:

8 hours ago, LorraineP said:

We got ours accepted today.  It took several weeks - I would have to go back and check emails to see, but it was a long while.

We big the absolute minimum and it was accepted.  Moved from inside to veranda, saved us easily $2,000 by doing move up verse just purchase it straight (we have 2 young kids in the room, so with moveup they aren't charged, but with rooms they are).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JLS07 said:

We got ours accepted today.  It took several weeks - I would have to go back and check emails to see, but it was a long while.

We big the absolute minimum and it was accepted.  Moved from inside to veranda, saved us easily $2,000 by doing move up verse just purchase it straight (we have 2 young kids in the room, so with moveup they aren't charged, but with rooms they are).

Congrats, when do you sail?

Edited by bkbarrym