Britannia Obstructed Balcony Cabin

mum2boys2

21 minutes ago, mum2boys2 said:

Can anyone advise on Britannia obstructed cabins I have booked cabin G328 just wondered if anyone can give advice on how obstructed it is?

If you look on the P and O website under questions and answers there should be a section on obstructed cabins and there should be a photo of the obstruction in your particular cabinWE have had an obstructed balcony on Britannia on a previous cruise and it was fine

Thank you for the info it highlights one cabin number in each list which links to a picture so assuming that the rest of the numbers in the list look like the highlighted one.  That's reassuring that your obstructed balcony was fine.

We has an obstructed balcony on Britannia. You won't be able to look straight down as the lifeboat will be in the way. You may or may not have one of the brackets that the lifeboat hangs from in the way, but looking straight out is fine and dandy

19 hours ago, mum2boys2 said:

Was your obstructed cabin on G Deck? Thanks for info.

I believe they are all on G Deck. Just looked it up - G325. Here's some photos of and from the balcony. As I said, you won't see anything straight down, but you see everything looking straight out. 

S1190001.JPG

DSCF5382.JPG

DSCF5386.JPG

DSC_0422.JPG