Website help

I must be missing something.  Where can I find the fare information - what I paid for the cruise, taxes, amount due, etc?  

When I booked the cruise I didn't even receive and email with that information.  Just a payment confirmation email with what I paid for the deposit.  I didn't receive a summary email.

I also have "no cruise documents available at this time".   When will they be available? Is this the Sail Pass and luggage tags?

That information isn't in your online account.  Assuming you booked directly with RCL, you must call and ask them to resend your booking confirmation.  If booked with an agency, they send your confirmation.

edocs are available sometime after final payment is made (due 90 days prior for most cruises) and your electronic check-in is completed.  I can't remember exactly when I saw mine available but I know it was there at about 60 days prior to sailing.   it is your cruise contract and setsail pass and luggage tag.

23 minutes ago, Needs_A_Vacation said:

I also have "no cruise documents available at this time".   When will they be available? Is this the Sail Pass and luggage tags?

Once you have paid in full and completed the online check-in (usually around 90 days before the cruise), your SetSail (boarding) pass should be printable from the website.

At around 7 weeks before the cruise, your cruise docs (edocs) and luggage tags should be available for download.

4 hours ago, Needs_A_Vacation said:

I must be missing something.  Where can I find the fare information - what I paid for the cruise, taxes, amount due, etc?  

When I booked the cruise I didn't even receive and email with that information.  Just a payment confirmation email with what I paid for the deposit.  I didn't receive a summary email.

I had the same situation -- I booked (FOUR reservations 2@for a B2B) onboard and got hard copies, which I misplaced... I used the Contact Us link on the website to ask for an electronic copy and one was sent for the reservation I was open to -- I realized I needed ALL the booking numbers (for my brother/SIL too) and fortunately with concerted effort, I turned up the hard copies. So I replied to web_reservations@rccl.com and got the other three electronic copies. So now I have both!