How does the airfare offer work???

Suggest you search or scroll the site, there are lots of post on this.

Essentially you select a cruise that offers this perk. Select you departure city and it will tell you the fair price, including free.

We are using it for our Mediterranean cruise in September. $399pp round trip from Newark to Barcelona. We are awaiting confirmation of our flights. We paid an extra $25pp to arrive a day early for our flight. You and do that to arrive up to 2 days early or depart up to 2 days post cruise. We booked our own pre-cruise hotel, but we could have also booked that through NCL.

When we made final payment last month it included the airfare so kind of nice to have it all done so early.

Edited by Nola26

I am using it for next May. My daughter and I because we are in a mini received free air from London to Newark, my son and his friend who are in an inside it was $429PP, which if you've ever priced one way air from Europe it's insane, I could have hunted forever and would not have found that. We are on a TA hence the one way air.

I usually book my own airfare because I like to have control over departure and arrival times; however, with the free or reduced airfare, you just can't beat it!  For my cruise this October on the Breakaway, I decided to take the plunge and booked the air-inclusive cruise.  Since my friend and I want to go to Miami a day early, we paid the $25 deviation fee and we're all set.  Overall, we both saved about $300 pp flying out of Philly to Miami.

If you aren't concerned with departure and arrival times, go for it!  😁