DVD rentals available?

Rujules

We are sailing on the Grandeur in February and DH has one of those portable DVD players. Does anyone know if they have DVD's available for rent on the ship...it would definitely allow me more room to pack if we aren't carrying his DVD's! Thanks for your help!

I'm not aware of RCI offering DVD rentals. The Concierge lounge on Voyager & Radiance class has a DVD library for qualifying guests.

I always bring lots of DVDs, taking them out of their original packaging and putting them in a DVD / CD wallet. Saves lots of space!

I'm not aware of RCI offering DVD rentals. The Concierge lounge on Voyager & Radiance class has a DVD library for qualifying guests.

I always bring lots of DVDs, taking them out of their original packaging and putting them in a DVD / CD wallet. Saves lots of space!

Thanks so much GMoney, what a great suggestion! I hadn't thought of doing that. (I don't mess much with CD's and such...thank heaven for my IPod).

Jules

Archived