What's the go P&O?

firstimercruiser

Hi Trevor, how are you mate?

I got onto the website earlier this morning because my son's passport arrived and I went on to update his details on the personaliser. Have just tried again though after reading your post and couldn't get on.

Karen

G'day Karen,

How was your Australia Day, get up to much? As you know, I worked yesterday morning, then came home and just relaxed. I've got a 4 day weekend now though, so that's great :)

Not too sure whats going on with P&O this morning though. I went to my TA this morning to pay some more off my cruise and to get some prices for a family I have just about convinced to join us, but she said she had tried to get onto them earlier and when the phone answered, it just sounded like an answering machine.

Trevor.

I'm good thanks Trevor.

We had a nice day yesterday. Had a bbq with just a few friends. We started about noon and the last couple didn't leave until 10-45. Had a few wines, probably a few too many, although I do feel fine today. I love nothing more than sitting around having a couple of drinks & a chat with friends. That's what I'm looking forward to most about my cruise, making new friends. I'm also looking forward to not having to cook, make beds, vacuum, dust & polish, washing & ironing (may have to do a little bit of that but certainly not every day like I do at home). Hey, let's face it.....I'm just looking forward to everything about the cruise. Hope you enjoy your 4 day weekend. It's a shame they're not all like that isn't it? Not that it matters to me that much being a stay at home mum but I too look forward to weekends.

Karen

Hi Trevor

Maybe P&O are having a RDO today too? Some companies do this when a public holiday falls one day before or after the weekend.

Helen

Yeah, but you'd think a company like this that has operations 24/7, 365 days a year, and dealing with so many people, for each cruise, would at least be contactable, at least in business hours on a normal day. I could sort of understand on a public holiday. Besides, that wouldn't account for the failure of the website.

Trevor

ah Trevor so true

how about maybe if noone is there to answer the phone so no one would be there to check the server - i really don't know im just guessing

when ever we have a comp problem our guys tell us to turn off switch back on if still not working try tommorrow - hows that for service and im not even charging you;)

Helen:D

Archived