Liberty March 2020

I know most of these questions have been asked and answered but I cannot find them.  If we book the Unlimited Dining do I make the reservations or will the concierge do it for us (we will be in the large family suite)?  I know I need to watch for a price drop in the beverage packages but could we get the regular coke package and the Refreshment package for the rest of us?  We will turn Diamond on day 2 and was wondering if we talk to the concierge if there would be any way to get the Diamond drinks after the second day?  I know people have said not until the next cruise, which is ok even though we will have a genie then so it would not make a difference.  Have never used a concierge before so am not sure how much they can or will do for us.  Anything anyone can tell me tell me would be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:

I know most of these questions have been asked and answered but I cannot find them.  If we book the Unlimited Dining do I make the reservations or will the concierge do it for us (we will be in the large family suite)?  I know I need to watch for a price drop in the beverage packages but could we get the regular coke package and the Refreshment package for the rest of us?  We will turn Diamond on day 2 and was wondering if we talk to the concierge if there would be any way to get the Diamond drinks after the second day?  I know people have said not until the next cruise, which is ok even though we will have a genie then so it would not make a difference.  Have never used a concierge before so am not sure how much they can or will do for us.  Anything anyone can tell me tell me would be appreciated.

Dining reservations for the ultimate dining package cannot be made until you board the ship.  You can ask the concierge for help at that point. 

All guests over 21 must purchase the alcohol package if one wants it however if you call they will let others purchase the refreshment package instead.  Not the soda package.

You do not turn diamond until the cruise is completed, you will get the diamond drinks on your next cruise.

Edited by Ourusualbeach