Embarrassing and/or funny moments on board ship!

suey

Just thought I would start a thread where people can share any embarrassing or funny moments that have happened to them on board ship. I am sure most people have had one or at least I hope they have and it is not just our family.

My favourite was during our Easter cruise on the Sky in 2003, 12 of us were travelling all family and four generations. Easter Sunday a few of us decided to attend the Easter Church Service and as the service was coming to an end and the congregation were receiving communion my brother raced in and at the top of his voice called out 'LAND HO'. We were travelling through the B-H passage at the time. We hissed at him we were in church, he thought everyone was waiting for trivia the next activity. It was hard to keep a straight face for the final hymn but he sang the loudest. (Some mothers do have'em!)

Anyone else got any moments to share? :)

I was just about to get into the spa and just waiting to climb in when an older (italian i think) gentleman stood up to let me in. Only his swimmers were very old speedo type that didnt manage to stay up where they should.Sorry to say my head was right where his shorts should have been. I think we both moved so quickly i didnt think i saw anything. Then again maybe my eyes were burned beyond sight....I dont know who was more embarrassed

I was just about to get into the spa and just waiting to climb in when an older (italian i think) gentleman stood up to let me in. Only his swimmers were very old speedo type that didnt manage to stay up where they should.Sorry to say my head was right where his shorts should have been. I think we both moved so quickly i didnt think i saw anything. Then again maybe my eyes were burned beyond sight....I dont know who was more embarrassed

:D hysterical. :D :D Now that's funny. Sorry to say I don't believe we've had any embarrasing moments.

If you want embarrassment just go down to the karaoke lounge

That reminds me, on our cruise on Pacific Sun we had a group of "professional" karaoke singers from the Hunter Valley on board as passengers, although they they'd brought along all of the neccessary equipment of their own. Some of them were quite good - and they even ended up doing shows on board. Most of them entered into the passenger talent show on the last night.

I dont think i have had any embarrassing moments (or not that i can remember) but i do remember one cruise i went on with my sister n her boyfriend, he got drunk and then sang karakoe (cant spell today) it was the funniest site lucky for him i video taped it n show him when ever he annoys me, just for some payback.

But i must say you see some very funny site doing karakoe!!!! It always makes me laugh....

Archived