Freedom of the Seas Cruise Compasses (July 7th Sailing)

Hi Everyone,

I know some people asked for me to share my Cruise Compasses from Freedom of the Seas, so here they are. Sorry, if they are a little bent. I had to transport them home from the cruise. 

Also, don't forget there is another topic on here with a link to my review of Freedom of the Seas: 

• Like 1

These are great.  Thanks for putting them on.  Going on Freedom end of next month, but will help with show schedules, which should be pretty close.  By chance, do you have menus at the MDR?

Thanks very much for the scans.

If you have anything else that can be scanned, such as the boarding day flyer, departure letter, Luggage Valet (prob not from San Juan), etc., some here may find those very useful.

35 minutes ago, oracer said:

These are great.  Thanks for putting them on.  Going on Freedom end of next month, but will help with show schedules, which should be pretty close.  By chance, do you have menus at the MDR?

I actually do have all of the menus for the Main Dining Room! Would you like to see those as well? 

36 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks very much for the scans.

If you have anything else that can be scanned, such as the boarding day flyer, departure letter, Luggage Valet (prob not from San Juan), etc., some here may find those very useful.

Hi! Thanks so much! We actually didn't get a boarding day flyer. I do have the Main Dining Room Menus. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, oracer said:

Thank you!

If you did the drink package, any of the bars that seem to be less busy?  By chance, did you get a copy of the drink menu (beers) for the Bull & Bear Bar?

Hi! Yes, I did get the drink package- money well spent. In terms of some bars that were less crowded, I would say the one in the Solarium if you are out by the pool. One bar that I went to quite a few times and it was never crowded was the R BAR, which is across from Guest Services on Deck 5. When I actually got on the ship, that was the first place I went where I had my first drink of the cruise. I went back quite a few times during the cruise and there really was never anyone there, so I recommend that one. The drinks were also really good as well. In terms of crowds, I would say none of the bars were ever really unbearable except the one over by the On Air Club (in front of Studio B). That one always got really crowded for some reason.

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the drink menu at Bull & Bear and there is a reason. I went in there with the intention of looking at the menu, but someone in there had a Bahama Mama that looked amazing so I we went off of her recommendation. I can tell you that they don't make frozen drinks there. My dad wanted to order one and they said they couldn't make it. They made him a "Painkiller" instead and he loved it. 

• 6 months later...
On 7/23/2019 at 3:04 PM, jenngirl said:

Hi Everyone! In addition to the above menus, here is a link to a blog post which shows you the meals each night as well as a review of the food. https://thehappiesttravels.com/2019/07/23/freedom-of-the-seas-main-dining-room-review-menus/

I know this was awhile ago but I looked at your food review and I was wondering if when you ordered the tenderloin if you could get it medium rare? 

16 hours ago, mickeyhereicome said:

I know this was awhile ago but I looked at your food review and I was wondering if when you ordered the tenderloin if you could get it medium rare? 

Hi! Thanks for checking out my food review blog! I don't usually order my meat rare or medium rare, but the servers were more than accommodating of any requests, so I can't see why they wouldn't make any steak or tenderloin for you medium rare. Hope this helps!! 🙂