NCL shore excursion credit and kids

dnjackson630

Hey Everyone!

I checked around but couldn't find an answer.

We are sailing in August and have a $50 shore excursion credit. With a 5 year old and a 15 month old, I want to keep it low cost and close to the ship, so we plan to book this:

Beach, Chair & Shared Umbrella

Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda

Take a short walk through the Royal Naval Dockyard to Snorkel Park Beach and enjoy your day at leisure. Upon arrival, you’ll choose a spot on the beach where your shared umbrella and lounge chair will be set up for you to enjoy your day. Swim, sunbathe, play volleyball or just relax on the beach.

Is it worth it to pay for my 5 year old? When I go to pay, NCL lists myself, husband, and 5 year old to pay $29 each. The 15 month old would be free. I'm assuming that we'd each get a chair with the shared umbrella, but wasn't sure.  If my husband and I book it only, I'm assuming that we'd each have a chair to share with our kids, hence the question. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!!! 

9 hours ago, dnjackson630 said:

Hey Everyone!

I checked around but couldn't find an answer.

We are sailing in August and have a $50 shore excursion credit. With a 5 year old and a 15 month old, I want to keep it low cost and close to the ship, so we plan to book this:

Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda

Take a short walk through the Royal Naval Dockyard to Snorkel Park Beach and enjoy your day at leisure. Upon arrival, you’ll choose a spot on the beach where your shared umbrella and lounge chair will be set up for you to enjoy your day. Swim, sunbathe, play volleyball or just relax on the beach.

Is it worth it to pay for my 5 year old? When I go to pay, NCL lists myself, husband, and 5 year old to pay $29 each. The 15 month old would be free. I'm assuming that we'd each get a chair with the shared umbrella, but wasn't sure.  If my husband and I book it only, I'm assuming that we'd each have a chair to share with our kids, hence the question. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!!! 

I believe that if you are staying for three consecutive days, then you will get $150 in shore excursion credit. What I am not sure about is whether or not that can be combined to pay one excursion for one day, or it has to be split up between three excursions on three different days. As far as the umbrella thing, I cannot help you with that.