Who has cabin 1100 on the Jewel, 03/24/07??

I went to book that cabin today and it was already gone! I was surprised at how many of the Junior Suites were already taken with the sailing being over 14 months away. I figured that someone who knows something about cruising already got to it and that I would most likely find them here. :)

Misty

The schedule has been out for 6 months, so it's not surprising that such a primo cabin is gone. But all is not lost! Have you checked with RCI directly? Not online, but with customer service. Also, you can waitlist for it - we've been known to book cabins and change our plans. I'm sure we're not alone in that.

Hope you get it - it's a wonderful cabin!

I recently tried to book an aft cabin on the Empress. It was showing available that day on Travelocity, so I had my TA switch my inside cabin to that one. When he called they said they had just switched it over to the Groups department in case a group wanted it and they wouldn't release it for 30 days. He keeps checking on it for me, but that really made me mad!

Yes,....they have all kinds of cabins that aren't showing as available.

Natesfirewife,

Last year we wanted cabin 1320 IOS Middle of hump) on the Mariner, but it was booked. We were only able to book 1300.

What we did was check the RCL web page on the day after final payment was due - and there it was!!! - We called immediately and got switched to 1320. Liked it so much we booked the same cabin for this summer.

Archived