Dawn Sailing - Oct 19 to Nov 2 - Southern Caribbean

Treacher1

A question to those on this sailing.  On the itinerary it shows the Dawn arriving back to NYC Manhattan Pier at 10:00 a.m.  Is this correct?  Usually the ships arrive way early - like around 6 or 7 a.m. ???  I called NCL twice and neither rep had the answer - said they would check directly with the ship and get back to me.  I need to know as we are having a car service picking us up after the cruise.  Maybe someone got an answer from another rep?  Thanks -

On the same cruise & believe the 10am time is correct (not officially from NCL rep however).  There is an active Roll Call group for this sailing where you may want to post this question. One of the other CC members may have "official" info.  Will be interested to hear response...planned our Amtrak train based on 10am debarkation.  

Jane

I did get a reply from the concierge on Dawn - said disembarkation will start around 10:30 a.m.  since docking at 10:00 a.m.  Docking time at pier is correct as listed - I will double check once we are on board - so if I need to make different arrangements for pick up will be able to use internet package.