To upgrade or Not? From Premium to the Prem plus

Fogfog

In the lat 2 weeks I contacted our TA to ask her to upgrade us from Prem to Prem + (we r YC)

She came back with a price per day that made no sense.. far more than the per day difference of the packages AND she said it had to be done on the website (as per the CS person sh spoke with..)

Well both the $ price quoted was wrong AND there is nothing in the wiebsite (connected to our full paid tickets etc)

Thoughts?

Am considering calling MSC myself... though this IS something she is paid to do... 

Doing it before boarding saves us the extra 15%

9 minutes ago, Fogfog said:

In the lat 2 weeks I contacted our TA to ask her to upgrade us from Prem to Prem + (we r YC)

She came back with a price per day that made no sense.. far more than the per day difference of the packages AND she said it had to be done on the website (as per the CS person sh spoke with..)

Well both the $ price quoted was wrong AND there is nothing in the wiebsite (connected to our full paid tickets etc)

Thoughts?

Am considering calling MSC myself... though this IS something she is paid to do... 

We upgraded in YC the end of November. The cost to upgrade from premium to premium plus was $119 pp. for a 7 night cruise. We booked directly with MSC. If you booked with a TA, you’ll have to use them. Just ask them to call and speak with someone else. The MSC rep was not well informed. This is typical MSC. I just posted on another thread that we’re about done with the inconsistency and poor land side customer service. Love the onboard experience, but we’re shopping around.

Good luck! 

12 hours ago, Fogfog said:

Thoughts?

We had exact same thing ,  not sure if I should blame travel agent or msc,  so we had to wait till we boarded to upgrade. 

Emailed our TA who was able to conquer this issue today...took a bit of time but she was helpful to tackle it again

She was able to finally find someone who could help her.

Somehow the folks at MSC kept telling her we "already get everything" and asking WHY we would want to upgrade to Prem +...

and one claimed they won't do this again because "unlimited is too much" WHAT? "unlimited" is "too much"... the customer service person is saying that what they offer shouldn't be offered....sheesh

Our TA says she hopes they just make YC a Prem + inclusive thing

And let others outside YC choose Prem + if they want to ...