Elite plus benefits

bhughey

8 hours ago, ECCruise said:

I agree that overall, Luminae is better than the MDR on Azamara.  But the menu is very limited (and "you can order from the MDR menu" kind of defeats the purpose of spending big bucks for a suite).  

For us, travel is much, much more than a room and food.  The overall feel of the experience (advantage Azamara), the itinerary (huge advantage Azamara), the interaction with the officers and staff.  Not to mention the Azamazing Evening...I could go on and on.  

When a sky suite on a M class ship, on a boring Caribbean sailing, is running in excess of $1000 per day, there is no way I wouldn't go with a balcony on Azamara, at less money.

And yes, we sailed with Russ on one of his last trips. So sorry to see him go to Crystal.

No way would I ever pay $1000 per day for a sky suite on any ship (or any itinerary). I would book a sky suite when I find a good price, which I occasionally do. We do enjoy Azamara and will book them when we find a good price, in any cabin category. I'm just saying that if I could get a sky suite at the same price as a balcony on Azamara, for the same itinerary, I would have to go with the sky suite.

51 minutes ago, late2cruisin said:

No way would I ever pay $1000 per day for a sky suite on any ship (or any itinerary). I would book a sky suite when I find a good price, which I occasionally do. We do enjoy Azamara and will book them when we find a good price, in any cabin category. I'm just saying that if I could get a sky suite at the same price as a balcony on Azamara, for the same itinerary, I would have to go with the sky suite.

Agreed.

But there are plenty of =X= Sky Suites selling for $1000 or more per day--and people, unbelievably, are booking them.  Agree with the same itinerary idea, but that virtually never happens, which tends to push us to Azamara (even though we still have 5 =X= cruises booked).