Star Thermal Suite

ckb104

My sister is currently on the Sapphire and was telling me about the Thermal Suite.  I'm wondering if the thermal suite is the same on the Star. Can anyone tell me exactly what is available in the thermal suite on the Star?

Also, does anyone know the current price for a 7-day cruise?  Thanks! 

I don't know the price, as I have only used it when in a Suite, and access is included. However, it has 4-5 tile loungers, a couple different steam rooms (an aromatherapy one, and a really hot one) Plus a couple different showers, like rainforest.

It is co-ed, so you wear your swimsuit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Qcruise said:

Price was too expensive when we were on the Ruby this year.......for a 7 day expect around a bit under $300pp

WOW!!  My sister is on the Sapphire right now and they paid $250 for both of them for a 14 day cruise.  She said it was $199 for one person.  Sounds like the prices are different all over the fleet. 

21 hours ago, Qcruise said:

I might be thinking of the couples price......but we still thought it was more than what it's worth in our minds.....with the few heated lounges in the space odds are not good you could even get one.

I've used the Thermal Suite, especially the heated beds, on many cruises.  Rarely a problem to get one of those five beds, even on our TA cruises with lots of sea days.  I don't think that many people buy the "pass" for it, especially on 7-day cruises.  With so few sea days (when it gets more use), I wouldn't think it would be a problem getting a heated bed, especially on port days.

• Like 1